Images courtesy of Vogue.
The air has turned crisp on the East Coast as we transition our wardrobes to autumn knits and tweed. With the beginning of the holidays approaching, we are looking to the runways from February’s Autumn/Winter collections for new ways of dressing as the temperature continues to drop. We scoured the fashion collections for our favorite trends this season, as well as classics that have been reinvented on the runway with a 2019 feel. Check out the photos above for ways to wear each trend, taken from the runway.
RUNWAY TRENDS FOR A/W 19-20
- snakeskin/ crocodile /ostrich: Seen at Paco Rabanne, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Max Mara, Marni
- bow blouses: Seen at Brock, Fendi
- dark florals: Seen at Paco Rabanne, Simone Rocha, Chloé, Richard Quinn
- feathers: Seen at Burberry, Richard Quinn, Loewe, Salvatore Ferragamo, Saint Laurent, Giambattista Valli
- colored leathers: Seen at Chanel, Fendi, Khaite, Max Mara
- zebra: Seen at Paco Rabanne, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Ulla Johnson
- pleated skirts paired with blazers: Seen at Burberry, Celine, Dior, Marni, Fendi
- sharp shoulders on blazers and suits, preferably cinched at the waist: Seen at Rick Owens, Rodarte, Tibi, Tom Ford, Ralph Lauren
- tweed: Seen at Chanel, Brock, Oscar de la Renta, Miu Miu
- lace: Seen at Prada, Rodarte, Brock, Zimmerman
- capes: Seen at Marc Jacobs, Prada, Celine, Miu Miu, Loewe
- sweater vests, polos, 3 piece suits. preppy: Seen at Burberry, Tibi, Loewe