As modest fashion has garnered attention and support from the fashion industry, options for modest dressers has increased. Ramadan and Eid collections have become more popular, with mainstream designers and Middle Eastern local talents creating exclusive capsule collections for the holy month. Dolce & Gabbana, Mango and Net-a-Porter are just a few that offer those observing Ramadan options for those grand buffet iftars and late night suhoor gatherings. Check out the selection of designers to shop from through the next three weeks of Ramadan.
- All Things Mochi – Ramadan Collection
- Marzook – Ready-to-wear
- Massimo Dutti – Available in the Middle East & some parts of Europe
- AKS – Ramadan Collection
- Rami Al Ali x Nadine Kanso – Ramadan Spring 2018 collection
- Amal Al Mulla – Limited Edition Ramadan Collection
- Bouguessa – Ramadan Collection
- The Modist – Ramadan edit of modest and exclusive pieces.
- Anatomi – Ramadan Collection
- Thouqi – Middle East Boutique w/ Ramadan Collection + Local Designer Exclusives.
- Michael Kors – Capsule Collection, Available in the Middle East
- Bambah – Ramadan Collection
- Sauce – Dubai based boutique w/ local designers + Ramadan shop
- Endemage – 22 piece Ramadan Collection
- Net-a-Porter – Limited Edition Capsule Collection from 10 designers
- By Symphony – Dubai boutique w/ local designers + Ramadan shop