Images courtesy of Vogue.
The air has turned crisp on the East Coast as we have started to transition from summer frocks to autumn knits. With the beginning of the holidays approaching (we need to find Halloween looks stat!), we are looking to the runways from February’s Autumn/Winter collections for new ways of dressing as the temperature continues to drop. We scoured the fashion collections for our favorite trends this season, as well as classics that have been reinvented on the runway with a 2018 feel. Check out the photos above for ways to wear each trend, taken from the runway.
RUNWAY TRENDS FOR A/W
- Headscarves: Seen at Gucci, Richard Quinn, Dior, Vetements, Marni, Versace, Valentino, Acne
- Herringbone, Plaid, Houndstooth: Seen at Saint Laurent, Prada, Stella McCartney, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Versace
- Long Gloves: Seen at Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Preen by Thorton Bregazzi, Vetements, Raf Simmons, Chanel
- Colored Tights (white, green, printed): Seen at Emilio Pucci, Tom Ford, Marine, Gucci, Moschino, Sacai
- Oversized Layering: Seen at Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Sacai, Emilio Pucci
- Quilting and Patchwork: Seen at Calvin Klein, Etro, Missoni, Dior
- Fall Floral Prints: Seen at Dior, Richard Quinn, Gucci, Valentino
- Transparent and Holographic: Seen at Balmain, Sies Marjan, Maison Margiela, Prada, Marine
- All Over Ivory: Seen at Valentino, Loewe, The Row, Chloé
- Shearling Mixed with Patchwork: Seen at Dior, Givenchy, Tom Ford, Proenza Schouler
- The 80’s (exaggerated shoulders, black leathers): Seen at Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Tom Ford, Balenciaga
- Westworld (prairie style): Seen at Isabel Marant, Dsquared, Alberta Ferretti