Images owned by Mademoiselle Meme, shot by Asaf Liberfrund.
by Editor | Mademoiselle Meme
That was the vibe for the first day of New York Fashion Week in February. I wore a pink shearling coat, which just so happens to be reversible, with hot pink leather on the other side. Metallics are a bold, not for the faint of heart trend this season, which I paired with silver metallic crop jeans. In all honesty, the outfit was built from the ground up. That is, from the sparkly, pink mohawk bejeweled heels from Dolce & Gabbana. Shining, shimmering, splendid is an understatement. The bright, cheery pink coat brought mega Malibu Barbie feels to the first day of fashion month.
Stay tuned to see what I wore the rest of NYFW!
DRESS LIKE MEME
- Cascade Shearling Leather Coat, Sofie D’hoore, The Modist
- Silver Metallic Crop Jeans, Topshop (similar)
- Silver Sequin Mary Jane Heels, Dolce & Gabbana (similar style) (similar style)
- Linen Pink Scarf, Emilio Pucci (similar)
- Lavender Marble Clutch, L’afshar (similar)
- Woven Silver Metallic Purse Strap (worn as belt), H&M